Science, Health & Medicine
Maximize the Potential of AI and Machine Learning in Clinical Research and Development to Reduce Costs, Expedite Processes and Optimize Quality
At the AI in R&D Summit, we will be gathering dedicated leaders across the globe to share experiences and the latest AI and Machine Learning techniques to increase the effectiveness in risk-based quality management, improve patient recruitment and engagement, enhance patient monitoring and safety, improve site selection, and better overall study quality and operational efficiencies – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
AI and Machine Learning strategies are redefining the clinical development cycle like never before. As the industry leaps into new frontiers, digital transformation is leading the way to incredible advancements that will revolutionize the space forever. At this event, you have the unique opportunity to hear from other industry colleagues about how AI and ML offer the potential to improve the success and efficiency of clinical research, increasing its positive impact on all stakeholders.
- Utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, combined with Big Data, to solve key clinical trial challenges
- Harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to transform how clinical trials are conceived, designed, and conducted
- Learn how AI/ML strategies help ensure data integrity to meet safety and efficacy standards and pass regulatory review
- Understand the role of machine learning in clinical research to help improve the success, patient-centeredness, and efficiency of clinical trials
- Applying artificial Intelligence to reduce clinical trial cycle times while improving the costs of productivity and outcomes of clinical development
General Admission from - USD 396.0