This 8 hour interactive class is intended to help you learn the process of labor and birth, identify the choices you can make throughout the process, and how to manage the challenge that labor entails
The birth of your baby is a day you will remember for a lifetime! Our class is intended to help you learn the process of labor and birth, identify the choices you can make throughout the process, and how to manage the challenges of labor and birth. This 6-hour, interactive, hands-on class will help you get off to a great start.
Our certified childbirth educators look forward to helping you know your choices and prepare for a safe, satisfying birth experience:
- Honey! It’s time — what is labor, how do I know if it’s true or false labor, when do I call my doctor/midwife.
- Who’s doing what and when — from Early Labor through birth, and into the early postpartum, discuss the roles and expectations for the mother, partner, care provider and baby.
- Making Memories to last a Lifetime - Being very intentional to incorporate elements of your faith, culture and family tradition will help you anticipate birth as a sacred life event.
- Comfort Measures - How to use breathing, relaxation, positioning, massage and all 5 senses to manage the physical challenges of labor.
- Birth Options - what do you really want in your birth? This discussion is the starting point for writing your birth plan.
- The New Normal – What can you expect in the first hours, days and weeks of life as a parent.
Space is limited to 10 couples each session. Please register either by calling Birth Choice Dallas at 214-631-2402 or emailing Kathy Brydon at firstname.lastname@example.orgWHAT TO BRING: Please dress comfortably, bring 1 or 2 pillows, and a beach towel or yoga mat as we will be practicing labor skills on the floor.Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided. All parents participating for the entire event will also receive a gift bag with diapers, toiletries, baby clothes, etc. Don’t miss out! RSVP today with Kathy Brydon at 214-631-2402 or email@example.com
RSVP - USD 0.00
8610 Greenville Avenue