CME (Continuing Medical Education)
The course will begin with a discussion of echo assessment of left and right ventricular function, including presentations on diastolic function and strain imaging for assessing myocardial function.
The course will begin with a discussion of echocardiographic assessment of left and right ventricular function, including presentations on diastolic function and strain imaging for assessing myocardial function. We will then discuss a broad range of disease states for which echocardiography is useful, including ischemic heart disease, valvular heart disease, pericardial disease, and cardiomyopathies. The presentations will include basic concepts as well as advanced techniques including 3-D imaging and strain imaging. Throughout the course many cases will be presented.
• Faculty members are clinical sonographers and echocardiologists
• Easy access to faculty members during the entire conference
• Afternoon on pediatric/adult congenital echocardiography
• Lab accreditation (IAC Echocardiography)
• Presentations involving multimodality imaging
Course Registration (MD, PhD, DO, PharmD) - USD 760.0
Course Registration (Fellows in Training, Sono, RN) - USD 575.0
The Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Avenue